Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Book That Made Me Cry and Feel the Power of Faith, Love and Perseverance



I am not a easy satisfying reader. I don't like to read Harry Potter, Lord of Rings and Especially Hobbit. omg, sorry to irritate people who like those books. This book is a sure feel good book and its real. I would say this is my top 10 favorite book. its a real story about an abandoned chinese girl who got adopted by a loving American family. I literally read the book in one day and I wish I would know more what happened to the adopting family and the girl. I highly recommend this book if you want to feel good.

Please Read it and you will love it!!! I think I will be disappointed in myself if I couldn't convince you that you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment